Friday, December 26, 2014

WEEK 23: 聖誕節快樂!!!






 CHRISTMAS IS THIS WEEK!!
Which means: going to Taipei for our zone conference on Christmas Eve, going to Taipei for Temple Tours on Christmas Day, and skyping my family on the 26th!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYYYY!!

I literally have no no no time because we went to TAIPEI today to just walk around and have fun with our posse:)

This has been a very rollercoaster week. I had a lot of spiritual experiences, but not a lot of success with our actual work. We talk to everybody, all day every day but every person that we have talked to either has no interest or goes to a different set of missionaries. We sent out SO many referrals this week and hardly had any success for our area. I have faith that soon we will receive blessings from those referrals in the form of investigators!!! It is super frustrating though to not have anyone super interested in learning about the
gospel even though we talk to EVERYONE.

Besides not seeing a lot of blatant success, we have been spreading the Christmas Spirit like crazy!!! We have been handing out He Is The Gift cards A LOT and many copies of the Book of Mormon! Sister Branch
and I are working so hard together and I am learning SO MUCH from her! I know I have to eventually switch companions, but if I could I would want to be her companion forever!! We have such spiritual experiences
together and no matter how down we feel, we can always salvage the Spirit and move forward together. Not to mention we have A CRAZY AMOUNT of fun together!! In case she gets transferred this next week....I just am so grateful I have found a new best friend in Taiwan!

Remember: its not about immediate perfection, but immediate progression. If I progress everyday, my Father in Heaven is proud. I am just so grateful that this gospel allows us to learn and improve!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH YOU THE VERY HAPPIEST OF CHRISTMASES!!!!!!!! Last week's email was awesome, this one is kinda 不好, so hopefully next week's will be better!! Please all remember what Christmas is really about. I love you all and I know this is SUCH an important work!!!!

Sister Wright (Taiwan Taipei Mission)
Rèn Jiěmèi 任曼欣姐妹





No comments:

Post a Comment