Sunday, February 8, 2015

WEEK 29: miracles in my life

I have no good title for this week, only just want to report all the miracles I have seen this week because there have been SO MANY!!

Miracles:
-I cleaned the bathroom and kitchen for 3 hours so now you can see the floor and all the hairballs are cleared away

-I went on exchanges with Sister Miller and she helped me realize a lot of things that I can work on to be a better missionary

-Guys...Sister Peng is incredible. We had companionship inventory on Tuesday and I basically told her that she was really hurting my feelings and she has changed SO MUCH this past week. She has stopped criticizing me altogether and often compliments me and even though there are still some challenges, its an incredible change and she is just so humble. Now it is my turn to see how I can change to love her more and show that I am just as willing to make this companionship work.

-I got to talk to a mother who has been having some serious challenges in her family and she opened up to me and I was able to tell her what she needed to here, through the Spirit.

-We had specialized training and I GOT TO SEE SISTER BRANCH!! I also got to see some of my very dear friends from the MTC.

-黃弟兄 HAS STOPPED DRINKING COFFEE!!! My dear friends and family, this man was miserable when I met him 3 weeks ago. He didn't talk, he wouldn't participate in our lessons, he just seemes stubborn and miserable. But we have been teaching him and he has been keeping commandments and he is getting happier and happier!! Last week he was reading in 1 Nephi 8 and NOW HE IS IN 2 NEPHI!!! It's magical.

-胡Wendy has accepted a baptismal date YAY!!!

-劉Jiemei is reading the Book of Mormon!!!! I KNOW this is what is going to be her key conversion factor!

-We went to teach a lesson to a member about the temple and invite her to get her own endowment...well the Lord prepared her and she renewed her temple recommend LAST WEEK and she already has a goal to get her
own endowment!!

-We had 2 less actives at church and 簡Jiemei says she wants to come as often as she can!!

-We met a woman yesterday and she has depression and she said that she felt like she was past the point of being loved and that no one as young and happy as us would ever want to talk to her. I was able to share with her how scriptures and prayer helped me overcome my similar problem.

- I saw THREE MEMBERS from 桃一!!! Yoyo and then Judy came and visited me at English class and also 許Jiemei!!! God definitely loves me:)

-許Jiemei's daughter just got home from a mission in Temple Square and I got to meet her! When you serve in Temple Square, you get to serve in another mission for a short time. So this girl served in ANTHEM STAKE!!!! How crazy is that?? She told me that she got to go to the Tait's house and eat dinner and we didn't have time to talk about who else she knows, but she served in Henderson!!!

-許Jiemei gave me the world's best compliment, that she wants to have the same light in her eyes that I have in mine. I don't always feel like I am helping anyone, or that I am anywhere need where God needs me to be, but then He sends people into my life who tell me that I have made an impact on them. Heavenly Father definitely sends other people to help me feel His love.

-A little bit mixed feelings on this one: FACEBOOK IS COMING!!! So I have to shut down my Facebook and make a new missionary one! I can't be friends with any of you on it, but I think you can still see it...

I also want to invite you all to make your own Family Mission Plans, how you will share the gospel specifically, when, who will do what, and I PROMISE you will see miracles!!:)

Last of all, I would like to ask you all to pray for my dear friend Sister Price because she got into a very terrible bike accident this last week and had to have emergency surgery and has to go home to recover. I love her very very much, we got to be very close in the MTC and I can only imagine how hard this is for her and I know that all of your prayers will help her.

I love you all and this work is incredible. The people here help me WAY more than I help them!!! I am going to come home a better person...a lot more awkward and completely unable to communicate, but a better person:)

Sister Wright (Taiwan Taipei Mission)
Rèn Jiěmèi 任曼欣姐妹
my matching with the Temple Sister, Sister Su!!

Tao 1 member who came to see me at English class!! She cried, she was
so happy to see me<3
I GOT TO SEE MY MOM!! (trainer)



No comments:

Post a Comment